TC KLINE RACING F30 Single Adjustable Coilover Suspension
The all new F30 3 Series has completely re-designed front strut and rear shock upper mounting design than any previous BMW.
The Koni based, TCKR struts and shocks are properly valved for the use of our TC Kline VVS Alloy springs with rates from 300# to 600# in the front, and from 400# to 700# in the rear. On our development 328i, we have 300# springs in the front, and 600# springs in the rear, (the same rate we use on our E90 M3), for great street ride, and exceptional track performance. If you like a firm car, then we recommend 400# front and 700# rear - still very street-able, but with slightly reduced body roll.
Our newly designed F30 Camber Plates are made with an anodized aluminum main plate, and stainless steel bearing housing, stress link mount and fasteners. This is not the cheapest way to make these parts, but TC Kline Racing in only interested in offering the best quality components possible.
The camber adjustment holes offer aprox. 1 degree camber change for each position, from the center, (stock), to +2 degrees adjustment. There is no provision for caster adjustment because the stress bar mount interferes with that possibility.
The stock Rear Upper Mount and bump rubber are reused, with the center hole drilled from 10mm to 12mm to fit the shock shaft, (drilling not neccessary on EDC cars). The rebound adjustment can only be accessed by lowering the top mount to gain access.
This suspension kit includes the following components:
(2) 8740-1448L/RSPK9 - TC Kline/Koni Front Coilover Struts
(2) TCKFSXXX - TC Kline VVS Alloy Front Springs
(2) 8241-1200Sport- TC Kline/Koni Rear externally adjustable shocks
(2) TCKRSXXX.250.10 - TC Kline VVS Alloy Rear Springs
(1) TCKE90RSA - TC Kline Rear Ride Height Adjusters (pair)
(1) TCKF30StrutKit - Sleeves and mounts for F30 chassis struts and shocks
(4) TCK Sleeves and washers to install rear shocks
(1) TCKF30CamberPlate - TC Kline Racing F30 Camber plates (pair)
(2) Koni Spanner Wrenches
(2) Koni Rebound Adjuster Knobs
*Camber plates are included with the kit and are required for installation.
Please feel free to call us with questions at 614.771.7744