Front struts are due back in stock late July
TC Kline Racing Double Adjustable Coilover System
Proven on the street and track, this system is unmatched by any other system on the market. TC Kline’s unique Smart Shock technology mated with our VVS alloy springs (see springs) make this ride height adjustable kit the most versatile available. Incorporating separate external compression and rebound adjusters, the shocks can be dialed from street comfort to a full race setup in minutes.
These features combined with our complete selection of VVS alloy spring rates make this kit the uncompromising choice for both street comfort and track performance. The TC Kline Racing Double Adjustable Coilover System is perfect for driving school enthusiasts, autocrossers, club racers, and serious pro racers alike. Kit includes TCKR Height Adjustment and Buna rubber rear mounts and Proprietary KONI Double Adjustable Shocks. Buna rubber rear mounts may be upgraded to TCKR Monobal rear mounts.
We can also build Double Adjustable Struts and Shocks for use with stock diameter springs for competition classes which require stock configuration.
This Kit includes the following components:
(1) 8711-1007LSPTC - TCK/Koni Coilover Driver’s Side Strut
(1) 8711-1007RSPTC – TCK/Koni Coilover Passenger’s Side Strut
(2) TCKFSXXXS – TCK VVS Alloy Short Front Springs (customized rates)
(2) 8042-1134TCK – TCK/Koni Double Adjustable Rear Shocks
(2) TCKRSXXXS – TCK VVS Alloy Short Rear Springs (customized rates)
(1) TCKRUM12R – Pair of Reinforced BUNA Rubber Shock Mounts (12mm sleeve)
(1) TCKRSA – Pair of TCK Rear Spring Adjusters
(1) Camber Plates - 1 pair
*Optional parts that are popular with this kit are the following:
(1) TCKRUM12 – Pair of TCK Mono-ball Rear Shock Mounts (for heavy duty track or race)