TCKR E9x xi/x-drive (AWD) Single Adjustable Coilover Suspension
The Xi 3 Series BMW's do not have enough compression travel in the front to allow any lowering of the car without have trouble with bottoming out. In our kit we shorten the strut by 1" to allow for lowering ride height - however, this also requires converting to a threaded strut conversion and 2.5" ID springs to allow for proper ride height.
With this kit you can also adjust rebound externally front and rear.
The result is greatly improved handling and better ride quality at the same time. Not to mention the improved look of the car at the lower stance!
This TC Kline Racing Coilover System includes proprietary valved KONI single rebound adjustable shocks and our super trick VVS alloy springs. Unlike other coilover systems, our rebound adjusters and wide range of spring rates enable a true match to your driving needs and preferences. Encompassing both street comfort and track performance, this kit is unsurpassed in its class.
This suspension kit includes the following components:
(1) 8741-1535LSport - Koni Left Front Coilover Strut (customized and shortened)
(1) 8741-1535RSport - Koni Right Front Coilover Strut (customized and shortened)
(1) TCKCOConversion - TC Kline Front coilover conversion kit
(2) XXX.250.700 - TC Kline VVS Alloy Front Springs
(2) 8241-1275SPTC - TC Kline/Koni Rear externally adjustable shocks
(2) TCKRSXXX.250.10 - TC Kline VVS Alloy Rear Springs
(1) TCKE90RSA - TC Kline Rear Ride Height Adjusters (pair)
(2) Koni Upper Spring Hats
(2) Koni Bump Rubbers for front struts
(2) Koni Spanner Wrenches
(2) Koni Rebound Adjuster Knobs
(1) TC Kline E90 Camber/Caster plates
*Camber plates are included with the kit.
**Complimentary TC Kline Racing faded t-shirt is included with this purchase.
***We recommend 400# front springs and 500# rear springs for street cars. If you have/will replace the rear subframe bushings you can use 600# spring rates in the rear for improved performance.
Please feel free to call us with questions at 614.771.7744